This Keto Baked Feta Pasta was inspired by the viral Tik Tok recipe. This pasta is so delicious and full of flavor. Made with feta, tomatoes, and low carb Palmini noodles - this is sure to be one of your new favorite keto pasta recipes!
Keto Baked Feta Pasta
Baked Feta Pasta has gone Viral on Tik Tok, and for good reason! This recipe is absolutely delicious! When I first saw this recipe trending, I knew I had to make it because I am obsessed with Feta cheese.
I made this Keto-friendly version using Palmini noodles and added in a little Greek seasoning to kick it up a notch. Honestly, the noodles are optional as this recipe would also make a great dip on its own.
Low Carb Pasta Alternatives
To keep this dish low carb, I used Palmini brand low carb linguine "pasta". You can find them on the pasta ailse of your local grocery store. A few other great keto pasta substitutes include:
- spaghetti squash
- zucchini noodles
- shirataki noodles
- any other spiralized low-carb vegetable
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Feta Cheese - I used an 8-ounce block of Feta. However, if you are unable to find a block then 8 ounces of crumbled feta will work just as well.
- Olive oil - I use regular olive oil, as I find that extra virgin olive oil burns quicker.
- Seasonings - I used salt, pepper, and Cavender's Greek seasoning.
- Fresh Chopped Basil - Fresh basil gives this dish another depth of delicious flavor.
- Choice of low carb "pasta" - I used Palmini linguine.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the feta block in the center in the middle of a 9x13 baking dish, and arrange the tomatoes evenly around the block of feta.
Step 2. Evenly sprinkle in the salt and pepper. Then, evenly drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes and feta. Give the tomatoes a quick toss to ensure that everything is evenly coated.
Step 3. Bake for 35 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the tomatoes begin to burst.
Step 4. While the feta and tomatoes are baking, pour the can of Palmini noodles into a strainer and rinse them with hot water for about 2 - 3 minutes. Set them aside until the feta is finished baking.
Step 5. Once the feta and tomatoes finish baking, remove the dish from the oven. Sprinkle in the Greek seasoning and then stir the feta and the tomatoes together.
Step 6. Add in the Palmini noodles, and give it another toss so that they are incorporated into the feta and tomatoes.
Top with fresh chopped basil and enjoy!
Recipe Tips and Variations
- Add more veggies: Cut up a few pieces of asparagus, and roast bake with the tomatoes and feta for an added vegetable.
- Add protein: Add some cooked chicken or seafood to the pasta.
- Try different seasonings: Drizzle in a little balsamic vinegar, fresh herbs, or different Italian and Greek seasonings. Just go easy on the salt, as Feta is already salty.
- Add parmesan or mozzarella cheese.
- For a creamier sauce: add in a few tablespoons of heavy cream until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
More easy Keto recipes:
- Creamy Keto Shrimp Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles
- Best Keto Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Keto Egg Noodles
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken - (Keto Friendly)
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounce block feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Greek Seasoning, to taste (I used Cavender's brand)
- low carb pasta alternative of choice, (I used 1 can of Palmini linguine noodles)
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the block of Feta cheese in the center of a 9x13 baking dish. Arrange the tomatoes around the block of feta.
- Sprinkle in the salt and pepper, and then evenly drizzle the tomatoes and feta with olive oil. Toss the tomatoes around to ensure that they are evenly coated.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the tomatoes begin to burst.
- While the tomatoes and feta are baking, prepare your noodles according to package instructions. If using Palmini, simply drain them and rinse them under warm water for about 2 minutes. Set aside until the feta is done baking.
- Once the feta and tomatoes are done baking, remove the dish from the oven. Sprinkle in the Greek seasoning, and stir the feta into the tomatoes. Add the noodles, and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle on some fresh chopped basil, and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 525mgCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 8g
All nutritional information and calculations are provided as a courtesy. Nutritional values are estimates only. Variations may occur due to product, and brand selection. You should not rely on this information for medical advice.