The best air fryer pork chops are perfect for your keto or low-carb diet. Ready in less than half an hour and bursting with flavor, these are perfect any night of the week.
My family loves these pork chops because they are perfectly seasoned and moist.
Plus, they are easy to make and won’t dry out as they cook. And since there is no breading, you can easily add them to your regular keto menu plan.
Try them tonight with your favorite sides for a delicious, family-friendly keto meal.
How Long Does it Take to Cook Pork Chops in an Air Fryer?
How long it takes to cook pork chops in the oven will vary based on the thickness of the chops.
If you have 1-inch pork chops, they will take about 12 minutes at 380 degrees. If they are thinner, you can reduce the time by a minute or two.
Pork chops need to reach an internal temp of 145 degrees to safely eat. I recommend getting an instant-read thermometer to help take the guesswork out. It’s a really handy device.
How do you cook pork chops without drying them out?
One secret to juicy chops is to leave the bone in when cooking. The bone helps to keep them from drying as they cook.
Another great way to keep them from drying is to marinade them. Marinades serve a dual purpose: they flavor the chops and help prevent them from drying.
Also, use an instant-read thermometer to help prevent overcooking.
Air Fryer Pork Chop Ingredients
- Pork Chops - I prefer to use bone-in pork chops. Bone-in pork chops have more flavor and are less likely to dry out. I recommend using pork chops that are about 1 inch thick.
- Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan - Adds an extra layer of flavor and is also keto-friendly.
- Seasonings - I kept the seasonings simple. I used salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and paprika.
How to Cook Pork Chops in an Air Fryer
Step 1.Rinse the pork chops. Rinse the pork chops with cool water, and pat them dry on both sides with a paper towel. Next, rub each pork chop with olive oil.
Step 2. Combine the parmesan with the seasonings. I find it easier to mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and then rub them on the meat. This helps ensure an even spread of seasoning.
Step 3. Season the pork chops. Rub the seasonings on both sides of the pork chops.
Step 4. Air fry the pork chops. Place 1 to 2 chops in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 - 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Make sure to flip them halfway through for even cooking. If you are making more than 2 or you have a smaller air fryer, you will need to cook them in batches. Don’t stack them! Use only a single layer of chops and leave a little space between them for the best results.
What to serve with
Pork chops are a great main dish and pair well with lots of different vegetables and sides. If you love salads, you could pair them with your favorite keto-friendly salad.
If you love veggies, you could pair them with brussel sprouts, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, or mushrooms.
Here are some great side dish ideas that you can try tonight with these pork chops:
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Instant Pot Southern Style Green Beans
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cheddar
- Easy Fried Cabbage with Bacon
- Keto Mashed Cauliflower
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Rinse the pork chops with cool water and pat them dry on both sides with a paper towel. Rub each pork chop with olive oil on the front and back.
- Mix all of the seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Rub the seasonings on both sides of the pork chops. Make sure to press the seasoning mixture into the pork chop so that it sticks.
- Air fry the pork chops at 400 degrees 12-15 minutes. Flip the pork chops halfway through cooking to ensure that they are cooked evenly. Note: Do not stack the pork chops. Use only a single layer of chops and cook in batches if needed. Porkchops are ready when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- You may need to cook them in batches. Don’t stack them! Use only a single layer of chops and leave a little space between them for the best results.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 464mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 42g
All nutritional information and calculations are provided as a courtesy. Nutritional values are estimates only. Variations may occur due to product, and brand selection. You should not rely on this information for medical advice.
Kay is passionate about living a healthy low carb lifestyle. She loves low carb comfort foods that are also family-friendly!