These Air fryer chicken tenderloins are delicious and seasoned to perfection. They have no breading and are also keto friendly. The best part is that they only take 10 minutes to make in the air fryer!
Chicken tenderloins in the air fryer
Yes, you can cook tenderloins in your air fryer! These keto friendly, gluten-free chicken tenderloins cook up fast and easy. They don’t have any breading and are full of flavor. This makes them a healthy option for yourself or your family!
If you’re not sure about what kinds of food to put in the air fryer, you don’t have to worry. It is perfectly safe to put raw chicken in your air fryer.
How long to cook
Chicken tenderloins take 10 minutes to cook in the air fryer. I recommend flipping them over halfway through the cooking time.
The most important thing is to make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. That’s the minimum it needs to be safe to eat without overcooking and making the chicken dry.
I highly recommend getting an instant meat thermometer to check the temp.
- Chicken tenderloins - Raw chicken tenderloins are used in this recipe. Usually, about 7 tenders come in a pack.
- Seasonings - I used salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Of course, you can also use a premade chicken rub of your choice.
- Worchestershire Sauce - A little goes a long way in this recipe, and the Worcestershire sauce adds great flavor.
- Olive Oil - I prefer extra virgin olive oil, but any type of olive oil or another light oil will work great too. You really don’t need much to give the chicken a bit of crispiness on the outside.
How to make air fryer chicken tenders with no breading
Here’s what you’ll need to do to make chicken tenders in the air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add the chicken tenders, seasonings, olive oil, and Worcestershire sauce to a mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together using your hands to ensure that the chicken is evenly coated with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chicken tenders in a single layer, and air fry for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
Reheating chicken tenders in air fryer
If you have leftovers, you can easily reheat them in your air fryer. To reheat, air fry the leftovers at 350 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes or until warmed through.
When you make these chicken tenderloins, check out these tips and tricks to help you out:
- For an easy shortcut, use a premade seasoning rub.
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer to ensure that the tenders will be cooked all the way through in the cooking time. If you don’t preheat, you may need to add a bit of time to the cooking.
- Arrange chicken tenderloins in a single layer without overlapping. This helps make sure the hot air hits each part and gives an even, crispy outside to the entire tenderloin.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, like ketchup, ranch, or barbecue sauce.
More easy air fryer recipes
If you like easy to make air fryer recipes, you should check out these other great options:
- Best Air Fryer Brats
- Super Bowl Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- Air Fryer Buffalo Wings - Low Carb, Keto Friendly
- Best Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Keto Garlic Butter Salmon
- 1 pack of raw chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add the chicken tenders to a small mixing bowl. Then, add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the chicken tenders.
- Mix everything together, ensuring that the chicken tenders are evenly coated with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chicken tenders in the air fryer.
- Air fry the chicken tenders for 10 minutes, flipping them over halfway through the cooking time.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 33Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 331mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
All nutritional information and calculations are provided as a courtesy. Nutritional values are estimates only. Variations may occur due to product, and brand selection. You should not rely on this information for medical advice.
Kay is passionate about living a healthy low carb lifestyle. She loves low carb comfort foods that are also family-friendly!