These Boneless Pork Ribs are so tender and delicious! The best part is that you can cook these ribs right in the oven. Made with a few easy ingredients, this is sure to be a dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
Boneless pork ribs recipe
This Boneless Pork Ribs recipe is a great way to make ribs without having to use a grill! These ribs are made in the oven to keep things simple. All you have to do is season the ribs with a homemade spice rub and bake them in the oven low and slow.
Once the ribs are done cooking, you can brush them with your favorite barbecue sauce and finish them off with a quick broil. The result is tender fall-apart ribs, that taste delicious!
What are boneless pork ribs?
So what exactly are boneless pork ribs? Boneless pork ribs are labeled as "Country Style Pork Ribs" in the grocery store. They are cut from the blade near the shoulder of the pig. Boneless pork ribs are lean in fat and have nice marbling.
Country Style pork ribs may be bone-in or boneless. However, both boneless pork ribs and Country Style pork ribs come from the same cut of meat.
- Country Style Pork Ribs - These will be labeled as Country Style Pork Ribs in the grocery store. Be sure to choose the ones that say "boneless". The ribs I used were about 3 inches wide.
- Spice Rub - We're going to be using smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. If you don't have smoked paprika, feel free to use regular paprika. Though the smoked paprika definitely adds great flavor to the ribs!
- BBQ Sauce - Use your favorite bbq sauce.
How to cook boneless Country Style pork ribs in the oven
Step 1. Start by seasoning the boneless pork ribs with the seasonings.
Step 2. Next, arrange the ribs in a 9x13 baking dish, and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven at 325 degrees for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Step 3. Remove the ribs from the oven, and transfer them to a baking sheet. Brush the ribs with barbecue sauce, and broil in the oven uncovered on high for 3 - 5 minutes.
Step 5. Remove the ribs from the oven, and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
How long to cook boneless pork ribs in the oven
Boneless pork ribs take 2 to 2 1/2 hours to cook in the oven at 325 degrees. Pork is considered fully cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to keep boneless pork ribs from drying out
To prevent boneless pork ribs from drying out, you'll want to cook them low and slow. By cooking the ribs at a low temperature over a longer period of time, it allows the connective tissue to break down during the cooking process. This results in tender, juicy ribs.
You'll also want to cover the ribs tightly with foil while they are baking. This will help to seal in moisture and keep the ribs from drying out.
How to store
The cooked ribs may be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat individual servings in the oven at 350 degrees or in the microwave.
What to serve with
Country-style ribs pair well with any of your favorite side dishes. Here are a few ideas:
More easy dinner recipes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika, (you can also use regular paprika)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce (to brush over the ribs before broiling)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Season the ribs with paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Rub the ribs with the seasonings so that they are evenly coated.
- Arrange the ribs in a 9x13 baking dish. Then, cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake the ribs in the oven at 325 degrees for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. The ribs should be fork-tender when they are done cooking.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, and turn the oven to the broil setting.
- Transfer the ribs to a baking sheet, and brush the ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Place the ribs back in the oven uncovered, and broil on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 33Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 781mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
All nutritional information and calculations are provided as a courtesy. Nutritional values are estimates only. Variations may occur due to product, and brand selection. You should not rely on this information for medical advice.
Kay is passionate about living a healthy low carb lifestyle. She loves low carb comfort foods that are also family-friendly!