This Keto Big Mac Salad tastes just like a Big Mac sandwich - without the bread of course! The salad is loaded with seasoned ground beef, cheese, and a creamy Big Mac dressing. This is the ultimate keto salad recipe perfect for any time of day!
How to Make Keto Big Mac Salad
This Big Mac Salad is the perfect low carb lunch or dinner idea! It has all the toppings from the famous burger. Now you can enjoy the taste of a Big Mac guilt-free!
This salad is made with crunchy lettuce, seasoned ground beef, dill pickle chips, and shredded cheese. It is then topped with a delicious Big Mac dressing made with a few simple ingredients.
It’s similar to the Big Mac Sauce I made for my Big Mac Casserole – which just so happens to be one of my favorite keto casserole recipes.
Keto Big Mac Salad Ingredients
- Romaine Lettuce - feel free to use whatever lettuce you have on hand.
- Ground Beef
- Shredded Cheese
- Dill Pickle Chips
Keto Big Mac Dressing (Big Mac Sauce) Ingredients
- Dill Pickle Relish - You can also dice up a few dill pickle chips as a substitute.
Keto Big Mac Salad Instructions
- Start by making the dressing. Simply combine all of the Big Mac Dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and mix everything together.
- In a medium skillet, season and brown the ground beef. Drain any excess oil from the beef, and then set aside.
- Add the lettuce to a large bowl, and then sprinkle in the cheese, onions, and dill pickle chips. Add in the ground beef, and toss the salad to ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Drizzle the salad with the Big Mac dressing, and serve.
Is a Big Mac Keto Friendly?
Everything on a Big Mac is keto-friendly, except the bun. That’s why I love this salad and this Big Mac Casserole. You can enjoy the classic taste of a Big Mac, without the bun with both of these recipes!
Is Big Mac Sauce the same as Thousand Island Dressing?
No, Big Mac Sauce is not the same as Thousand Island Dressing. However, they are made with similar ingredients and tastes very similar. The key difference is that Thousand Island dressing is made with tomatoes or ketchup. Both of these ingredients are not used in Big Mac Sauce.
You may also like these other keto burger recipes:
Big Mac Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon dill pickle relish (or diced pickles)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound ground beef
- 9 ounces Romaine lettuce (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup dill pickle chips
- Start by making the dressing. Mix all of the Big Mac dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Next, cook the ground beef. Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the beef to the skillet, and brown the meat. Be sure to break the meat up with a fork as you cook. Once the meat is done cooking, drain any excess grease from the beef.
- Next, assemble the salad. Add the romaine lettuce to a large bowl. Then sprinkle in the shredded cheddar, chopped onion, and dill pickle chips.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing, and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 580Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 549mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 36g