These keto pumpkin bars are so delicious and easy to make! Made with almond flour, pumpkin puree, and keto friendly sweetener. These are sure to be a holiday favorite!
Keto Pumpkin Bars
One of my favorite things about the Fall season is all the pumpkin treats! Keto Pumpkin Bars are an easy fall dessert, that is sure to satisfy even those who are not dieting. Trust me I know, because my daughter ate half of the batch of these.
To keep these pumpkin bars low carb, I used keto friendly sweetener and almond flour. They are also made with real pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice seasoning so that you get that true pumpkin flavor!
If you're a pumpkin lover like me, you'll also love these Keto Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Swirl!
Is Pumpkin Keto Friendly?
Yes, pumpkin is keto friendly. Pumpkin is a nutritious low-carb food, that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Of course, you will just want to be sure that you are watching the portion size.
One cup of Libby's Pumpkin Puree has 14 grams of net carbs. This recipe creates 8 servings, so you'll end up with less than 2 net carbs from the pumpkin in this recipe.
How many carbs in pumpkin puree?
Libby's Pumpkin Puree has 20 carbs and 6 grams of fiber per cup. This leaves 14 net carbs per cup of pumpkin puree.
How to make Keto Pumpkin Bars
Making these low carb pumpkin bars is super easy! Simply follow the below steps:
- Add almond flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, sweetener, and salt to a medium mixing bowl. Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Next, in the same bowl add pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Mix everything together with a mixing spoon until everything is incorporated.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 8x8 baking dish, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pumpkin bars from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
For full comprehensive instructions, and optional cream cheese frosting recipe scroll down to the recipe card below!
More Keto Desserts
Here are some great keto dessert ideas:
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Swirl
- Best 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Brownies
Keto Pumpkin Bars
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup keto friendly granulated sweetener, (I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener. Swerve also works well)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish and set it aside.
- Add the almond flour, sweetener, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and salt to a medium mixing bowl and mix everything together.
- In the same bowl add the pumpkin puree, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together using a mixing spoon, ensuring that the wet ingredients are fully mixed with the dry ingredients.
- Pour the pumpkin bar mixture into the baking dish. Spread the mixture using the back of the mixing spoon ensuring it is evenly distributed in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, and allow it to cool for 5 minutes. Slice into 8 separate bars, and enjoy. Note: The bars will be very soft, handle them with care.
- Optional: Mix all of the keto cream cheese ingredients together, and top each bar with keto cream cheese frosting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
All nutritional information and calculations are provided as a courtesy. Nutritional values are estimates only. Variations may occur due to product, and brand selection. You should not rely on this information for medical advice.
Kay is passionate about living a healthy low carb lifestyle. She loves low carb comfort foods that are also family-friendly!